Try Bizeo for free
Create a Bizeo account today to get access to all packages!
Back to all packages
Bizeo's Microsoft Excel Importer is a Microsoft Excel Add-In that can be used to import pre-existing Microsoft Excel data into a Bizeo task.
Using the Microsoft Excel Importer
- Create a task in Bizeo which you will import your data to.
- Open the Excel file that you wish to import and highlight the 3 columns associated with the Date, Time and Value.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + B to start the Bizeo Excel Importer Add-In.
- Enter your Bizeo Username & Password and click 'Authenticate'.
- Select the Folder and Task you wish to import this data to.
- The range of cells you wish to import should be pre-filled but you can alter this if needed.
- If the first row of cells contains column headings, tick the box at the bottom of the page, otherwise this can be defined later in the process.
- Click the Next button.
- You will need to make sure the date, time and value columns are correctly assigned. If you ticked the box on the previous screen your columns may have been automatically assigned by Excel. Ensure that the headings are properly allocated. If this hasn’t been automatically figured out you will need to specify which columns contain what data. E.g. Column 1 is the Date field.
- Click Finish. You will be presented with a message letting you know how many rows were inserted.
- Open your Bizeo account and check your task, and you will see your imported data.