Create a Bizeo account today to get access to all packages!
Excel features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. It has become widely applied spreadsheet application since 1993.
This package allows you to retrieve KPI data from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Retrieve the value from a cell.
- Retrieve the last value in a row.
- Retrieve the last value in a column.
We'll be adding more KPIs for this package in the future. Until then, if you have any specific requests, please contact us.
This is a local PC package.
To use it, you need to have a Bizeo Drone installed on your Windows PC or network.
Learn more or download a drone
Using your Microsoft Excel package
When adding a new task in Bizeo:
- Select the Drone on which you've installed the package and configured the data source.
- Select the data source you have just set up.
- Select a KPI and set the parameters, and save your task. Bizeo will be displaying your data in no time!
- Repeat for each KPI you want to monitor.