Create a Bizeo account today to get access to all packages!
This package includes several functions to help you manage your PC infrastructure and network. It can check that PCs, websites and other devices are online, and monitor certain resources, such as the available space on each hard drive.
- Check the availability of a server on your network.
- Check the remaining disk space on a local disk drive.
- Check whether a website is accessible via the internet.
- Check whether a remote desktop connection is accessible.
- Check whether a file exists on your network.
- Check the number of days since a file was modified.
- Check how old a file is.
- File checksum.
We'll be adding more KPIs for this package in the future. Until then, if you have any specific requests, please contact us.
This is a local PC package.
To use it, you need to have a Bizeo Drone installed on your Windows PC or network.
Learn more or download a drone
Using your Windows Network package
When adding a new task in Bizeo:
- Select the Drone on which you've installed the package and configured the data source.
- Select the data source you have just set up.
- Select a KPI and set the parameters, and save your task. Bizeo will be displaying your data in no time!
- Repeat for each KPI you want to monitor.