Create a Bizeo account today to get access to all packages!
Manual KPIs are entered into the Bizeo system manually, via the manual KPI update page on the Bizeo website.
The system sends nominated people in your business email reminders prompting them to enter the latest values.
You can use this method when no package is available for a particular system or the KPI is something physical that doesn't reside on a computer.
This is a pre-installed cloud package.
You can begin using it immediately!
Setting up a Manual KPI
When adding a new task in Bizeo:
- Navigate to the folder you wish to add your task to.
- Select 'Add a task to this folder' from the drop down menu.
- Select the Drone "Cloud Drone".
- Select the Data Source "Manual KPI".
- Enter the email address of the person who will be entering data for this KPI.
- Enter the Request Header. This will display as the subject line in the recipient's email inbox.
- Enter the Request Body. This will be a message that will appear within the email body, letting the person know what they need to do.
- Finish setting up the task. The checking period will determine how often the manual KPI data input request emails are sent. E.g. If you set this to once a day, the person you've specified will receive an email once each day asking them to input data. In the email is a link which the person will click on to go to the manual KPI update page and enter the latest value.
- Repeat for each manual KPI you want to monitor.