Back to all packages
- Check whether a POP server is available.
- Check whether a SMTP server is available.
Activating your Mail Server package
- Install the package on your drone.
If you have more than one drone, you'll need to decide which to assign the Mail Server package to (if you haven't already done so). If you have only one drone, you can skip this step.
- Open your 'Bizeo Settings' application. To do this, either right-click the Bizeo indicator icon on your Windows toolbar (which may be inside the collapsed group under the small arrow near your clock) or launch it from your Windows Start Menu.
- Click on the Installed Packages tab. You should see your Mail Server package here. Click on the 'Add new data source' button.
- Set up a data source to connect to your Mail Server:
- Create a name for your data source.
- Enter the POP and SMTP server details for your Mail Server, along with the administrator login details for your Mail Server account/console.
- Click the 'Test Connection' button to ensure Bizeo can access the data source. If your connection test is successful, click the 'Finish' button to save your data source. If the connection test fails, check your credentials.
- After saving your data source, you're ready to set up a task in your Bizeo account.
Using your Mail Server package
When adding a new task in Bizeo:
- Select the Drone on which you've installed the package and configured the data source.
- Select the data source you have just set up.
- Select a KPI and set the parameters, and save your task. Bizeo will be displaying your data in no time!
- Repeat for each KPI you want to monitor.