Create a Bizeo account today to get access to all packages!
The MAILman package monitors your marketing activities, the income you're generating overall, product stock levels, your sales pipeline and a range of other KPIs.
- Check the count of how many contacts currently have a contact type.
- Check the number of operators logged into MAILman.
- Check the previous day's income for an activity.
- Check the total income for an activity.
- Check the count of orders for an activity.
- Check the count of tickets for an art union with a specified status.
- Check the count of telemarketing entries for an activity of a specified status.
- Check the previous day's donation income for your organisation.
- Check the number of event attendees for a venue.
- Check the count of marketable contacts in your database.
- Check the count of opportunities due to be called by a sales person.
- Check the count of opportunities due to be contacted by a sales person.
- Check the previous day's income for your organisation - includes donations.
- Check the stock level of a product.
- Check the count of items sold of a product.
- Check the previous day's income for a promotion.
- Check the total income for a promotion.
We will be adding more KPIs for this package in the future. Until then, if you have any specific requests, please contact us.
This is a local PC package.
To use it, you need to have a Bizeo Drone installed on your Windows PC or network.
Learn more or download a drone
Configuring your Data Source
- Open your "Bizeo Settings" application. To do this, either right-click the Bizeo indicator icon on your Windows toolbar (which may be inside the collapsed group under the small arrow near your clock) or launch it from your Windows Start Menu.
- Click on the "Installed Packages" tab. You should see your MAILman package here. Click on the 'Add new data source' button.
- Set up a data source to connect to your MAILman database:
- Create a name for your data source
- Select the SQL Server where your MAILman database is located
- If you use SQL authentication to log in to the SQL server, leave the Windows Authentication checkbox and enter your Windows password.
- If you use Windows authentication to log in to the SQL server, check the Windows Authentication checkbox, and enter your Windows password.
- Click the Next button.
- Select the database you want to connect to and click the Test Connection button to ensure Bizeo can access the databse. If your connection test is successful, click the finish button to save your data source. If the connection test fails, check your credentials.
- After saving your data source, you're ready to set up a task in your Bizeo account.